Some of you (coughcoughMom) have indicated that you'd like to see more pictures or that I should post a link to our online photo album for this trip. So, you may now click on Ghengis here (or to the left in the sidebar) if you'd like to see more pictures.
27 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you for indulging me.
Thanks all (especially Jen) for keeping us up to date. I just got the blog link today and enjoyed starting at the beginning and reading my way through your time so far. I'll be sure to check back soon! Also, I must agree with Pat--posting the extra photos is worth the work. I'm praying for you, and excited to see how God is able to use each of your specific skills in new ways.
um. More pictures of Jen, too, please. I miss your smiling face.
(this comment sponsored by Kraft)
Post a Comment