Well, I was an irresponsible red-head today, and I got sunburned at baseball camp because I didn't put on sunscreen. Oh, well, silly me. So, enough about that.
For the past 6 years the highlight of our summer is having baseball camp. Usually 20-30 MKs participate. Caleb, Cameron and I are included, and Dad is one of the coaches. Mr. Bridston and Mr. Naden were able to help with the coaching today, and Rachel played with us (she should get the MVP award!).
We had planned to start on Monday, but we were delayed because of rain, and Wednesday the field was too muddy. But, happily, the weather was beautiful this morning, so we were finally able to play!
If the weather cooperates, we'll have it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of next week. We'll get some pictures up for you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You were a bad red-head! LOL!
Ow! I feel your pain. I'm a sunscreen lover, and I still burn! Love you girl! :)
I blame Jen.
Post a Comment