Last night, one of the families that Mike and CB work with invited our team and some other folks over for dinner, games, and prayer. It was really fun to get to know them a bit better, to spend time in conversation with them, and to laugh over this silly game. We ended the night praying for the worship seminar Scott would be conducting Saturday morning and for some other events that are coming up in the next few weeks. They are a neat group of people and we are all excited that Mike and CB have such good friends here.
We enjoy not just our time with the Sprengers but getting to see their world -- home, school, church, grocery stores, friends, co-workers. We'll be coming home with a better understanding of what their lives are like and how we can be praying for them.
27 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhhh! I love the Sprengers!
I'm excited to see (if I keep catching up) about the worship seminar!
Post a Comment