Jen R. led a great team devo this morning 'cause she thought outside the box in her creativity, but in the end it caused most of us to cry -- actually, that was the Holy Spirit. Rachel told us she wasn't bored by the trip, something she worried about and that she really admires the way the Sprenger kids treat each other -- we all do -- watch out Taylor!
My teaching time with the worship team continues to go very well. They keep coming back and acting happy, so many prayers about my teaching and saying the right things are being answered.
Thank you all for your prayers -- keep em coming. And most of all, we thank Christ for his mercy and grace. As one of my fave new contemporary songs goes, "His grace is enough, His grace is enough, His grace is enough for me."
3 comments:
Nobody warned you about Jen being good at making people cry? She is :)
Glad your teaching time with the worship team is going well -- I've been praying that that would be fruitful ever since Jen blogged about it.
Scott, I just shed a tear as I read your first EVER blog...where's the tissue?
I just wanted to let you all know that we are praying for you! Jen, just thought I would surprise you:)
Post a Comment